Saturday, June 24, 2017

Everything in between

It has been well over a year since I have placed a post on my blog, it has felt busy but not at the same time. I think it was a massive art block (much like writers block). Things are slowly coming back together with small doses of art here and there, either creating myself or seeing an inspiring image somewhere.

I have had my work in a gallery in Melbourne, have contributed to paste up project in Swansea, UK and submitting little pieces of art into Australian made zines. Another area of zines I have been slowly working on is the Zine Scene . So far you can pick up free small keep sake zines and scrolls from Cortillé, Bendigo. These zines (pictured below) are created by Jane Maxfield who is part of the zine scene.

I also was part of the Write on the Fringe festival again during August last year while the Bendigo Writers Festival was on. This I plan to do again this year but slightly altered and more to entwine with the above Zine Scene project. I will keep this blog updated, and hopefully it will have a much needed refresher.


No comments: